Monday, January 16, 2012
Rolling Over?
Camden may have rolled over from his back to his belly for the first time today. He's been getting close, but I thought he was still a ways off. I put him down on a blanket in the family room with some toys today and went into the kitchen to put away some dishes. After a while, his GloWorm went out and he started fussing. I asked Ryker to push it for him again. I went in a few moments later and he was way far away from where I'd laid him down. I asked Ryker how he'd gotten over there. Ryker told me that he'd rolled him over because he didn't like being on his belly. I said, "He wasn't on his belly." Ryker profusely proclaimed, "Yes, he was!" I laid Camden down back where I'd originally put him and asked Ryker, "Are you sure this isn't how he was?" He was quite adamant that he was "on his BELLY!" He even demonstrated for me. So, if you believe Ryker, Camden had to have rolled over from his back to his belly. Ryker is very trustworthy when it comes to things like that, so I'm thinking it just might be true. We'll see if he does it again in the next couple of days. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment