Friday, January 13, 2012

Ladies Lunching

Originally I had planned on taking Ryker out to my Uncle Matt's farm today to see some of his new lambs, but since the temperature was in the teens we decided not to.  I still wanted to see my cousin Lindsay so we had lunch instead.  Aunt Karen was off work today so she came too.  I was able to drop off Ryker with my dad, which helped me out big time!  It was so nice to have a long, relaxing lunch.  Ryker does pretty well at restaurants but he gets antsy after a while.  Lindsay is a sophomore at Taylor University and is leaving at the end of the month to study in Ecuador.  She is a Pre-Med major with a Spanish minor.  She will use Spanish the entire time she's there and will get the opportunity to serve in the hospital.  She's looking forward to her trip and we talked all about her plans.  She gets to take some side trips to the rainforest and the Gallopagos Islands too...how cool!  I'm hoping to get out to the farm once before she leaves, but we'll see if the weather and our schedule cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment